Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Welcome!!

Hello everyone!! Thought that we would branch out and get our own blog as a way to try to keep up with our family and friends, as well as a good way for y'all to keep up with us. I'll try to update *at least* once a week, but can't make any promises! Feel free to leave comments, we'll respond by email, or back in the comments. I'm also working on getting an online photo album up and running. You can go to... www.picasaweb.google.com/allan.sain to view them. Right now, there are some parachute training pics, and some house pics. I will be adding to those as well, and will try to post an update here when I do. Enjoy!

Love you all & miss you more!!
~Becky & Allan

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey you guys!!!! So good to see you! I hope everything is as perfect as you want it to be!! We are still hanging tough here. Can't wait to read all the upcoming blogs!!! You look wonderful, keep up whatever you are doing!

Love ya,
April

Dan Quinlan said...

Haha, great idea! So I now I can get the REAL point of view from the cats and then come over on this blog to see what kind of shifty things you guys are thinking. I will be checking in on you and I'll add this site to my links as well!

DQ